Boston in 3 Days!!




when I visited Time's Square in New York and spent just 7 hours between New York's streets I flied to Boston to spend 3 days ... 4 night there !

actually, this trip was very short. 3 days are not enough to enjoy in Boston!

Boston was the second stop, after New York, in US. but when I stayed in this beautiful city I started to recognize how the American system works ... in the daily life of American!

I started to see the cars' stops. and how everybody has to respect " the arrangement" or " the system"!
however, Boston is a wonderful city. most of people from around US come to visit it.

..


I don't remember a lot of things about Boston. I just surprised about the number of the bicycles ! not the bicycles that the people rid anywhere. I surprised when I have seen the bikes was stealing from Boston's streets ! although I saw the people there are very helpful and nice especially with the foreigners. but I found this case! the bicycles has no wheels in the street ... and just the bicycle's body that arrested !
..

the buildings in Boston are really awesome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment