America when you be in !




have you tried the honey bee ?

if you read zillion books that describes taste of the honey bee ... that is NOT enough to know what is the taste of the honey !
I mean you have to try anything to feel the true " taste" of it ... because it is not enough to hear ... listen ... to just read ! you have to live !

when i flied from Cairo to New York ... it was 13 hours that were to feel me like I changed the world ... like someone who jumped through time's gate !

the first thing that I felt in the JFK airport, in NY, that I'm in an American movie !
the same brands that arranged in the same way that we usually see that in the movies ... the same familiar faces !
maybe, because there were a lot of pictures that have saved in the Unconscious.

after that , I started to surprise when I started to "taste" America ... the real America ... not America that I have watched on TV and movies.

..

New York in 7 hours

I just spent just 7 hours in New York city, because I had a plane to Boston ... but I didn't spend these hours.
I was very excited to see The American's streets .. to see the people in the street move very quickly ... to see the american Advertisement that hanged by the American way.

so I went out the airport ... I took the train that moves without driver ! and I took the subway ! that full of the American people .... black ... white ... red ... between between ... mix of the people from different originality in the same place !

like, you have taken a cross section from the world and put it on microscopic slid ... you will see all kinds of the people that adapted to live together ! ... this is America !

this is America when you touch it !

this is America when you be in !

0 comments:

Post a Comment