First of all







hi there ...


if you didn't know me , now you are going to know



I'm an Egyptian man who have spent about 25 of his life in Egypt .... in the Egyptian's streets ... with the people who drew the smile on the world


the Egyptians, who tought the world how to smile under the water ... under the pressure




I'm from Egypt ... Mother of the land ... the mother of the all civilizations ... and the source of any innovate. Egypt who created all of my characters to make me just a person who collect everything from his country to be just " him". he is just an Egyptian who trying to present Egypt




so, I'm trying to be Egypt. I hope I can say " I'm Egypt "




But nowadays, I'm out of my country ... so expect to read some of my stories .... here ... in this piece of place the world .... about this peice of place in the world ... America


!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment